Cementitous Fire Proofing
Offering fire protection to steel structural building is a wise idea, and spray-applied cementitious fireproofing can provide a large shield to the building structural steel. Toronto Spray foam kings have a team of professionals who have the expertise to offer a layer of protection to the buildings in Halton hills, Georgina, East Gwillimbury, Caledon, Brampton, Markham, Ajax, and Mississauga.
Here are the essentialities fulfilled by our team of experts while offering protection to steel structural building:
- Cementitious deck coating
- Cementitious roof coating
- Cementitious waterproof coating
- Cementitious fireproofing repair
The materials our professionals use for cementitious fireproofing meets the building code and insurance industry specifications to keep the structures safe from sudden fire due to spark or short circuit.
Cementitious Fireproofing is Competent to Safeguard Many Building Structures
Cementitious fireproofing over spray foaming is quite prominent in many regions of Toronto for the in-place performance as well as superior durability. This protection can be best suited for all type of building having steel structures
- High rise commercial building
- Manufacturing facilities
- Sports complex
Choose from the Types of Cementitious Fireproofing We Offer
Toronto Spray Fireproof Kings offer different types of cementitious fireproofing services in Georgina, East Gwillimbury, Halton Hills, Markham, Ajax, Caledon, Brampton, and Mississauga as chosen by the client for his/her residential or commercial building safety.
- Gypsum Based Fire Proofing
Toronto spray foam kings have a specialized team who has a better idea to implement Gypsum cementitious fireproofing for keeping the building safe. Here are the benefits you can avail upon choosing Gypsum based material for Cementitious fireproofing technique
- Enhances applicator productivity due to proper application of the material
- Offer 4-hour fire resistance ratings
- The material used after UL fire tested and factory inspected
- Complete protection from air erosion and abrasion
- No mineral fiber encapsulated in the material
- No topcoat or surface sealer required
Thermal Barrier Cementitious Fireproofing
Thermal barrier cementitious fireproofing material is used to shield the spray foam insulation from the effects of fire and heat. The product sprayed by our professional in adequate quantity on the spray foam results in the tight-monolithic coating. This is used for interior application on walls and ceiling. Our professionals at Toronto spray foam kings apply the product to ensure that set time, as well as product yield, is lower as per installation cost.
- Complete resistance from humidity
- Highly durable to withstand the effect of heat and fire
- Economical as low cost is incurred using the application
- Quality tested product as per industry standards